Lightweight Package Delivery (up to 150 lbs.)
Safe Vault Max provides free delivery of light weight packages (150 lbs. or less). You will receive an email notification and tracking number when your lightweight package has shipped. Deliveries will be made to your front door by FedEx or UPS during regular business hours. No delivery appointments will be made. No signature is required at the time of delivery.
Heavy Package Delivery (over 150 lbs.)
Safe Vault Max provides free delivery of heavy packages (over 150 lbs.). Deliveries will be made by a freight company to the curb (where the street and driveway meet) within an 8-hour timeframe. The freight company will schedule the appointment with you.
Steps for Heavy Package Delivery:
- You will receive an email notification and tracking number when your heavy package has shipped.
- You will receive a phone call from the freight company to schedule the delivery date when your heavy package has arrived in your area.
- The freight company will deliver your heavy package on the delivery date within an 8-hour timeframe between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. No deliveries are made on the weekend.
- You or another trusted person are required to be at the destination to receive your heavy package when it is delivered (no exceptions).
- You or another trusted person are required to inspect and sign for your heavy package (no exceptions).
- If there is any damage to your heavy package, you must note the damage on the paperwork at the time of delivery.
- Your heavy package will be delivered to the curb (where the street and driveway meet). The delivery staff will not take your heavy package beyond the curb.